Tuesday, March 31, 2015

Spring And Things...




                                   


I am far from consistent, even organized these days...I find peace and comfort in just being it's the beauty of an empty nester as time goes by...In the box thinking is something that is a must when younger, trying to figure out your life, who you are and where you're going. Now, as time goes by, I can just be and that feels awesome. It really does...to take time and look at things in nature without hurrying to tend to something or somebody is so relaxing.

Yesterday was a sky so incredibly blue, marshmallow clouds full of whites and grays...plump and floating by...an eagle gliding on the breeze that hailed from the South, bringing with it more and more clouds, as the day filled like a cup of water, rain followed today. I was in search of spring, anything blooming from beneath the ground to the trees above...a few I managed to find. It's okay we are not quite into April or May and with that beauty is about to come full face, bringing smiles to all. Fresh spring blooms, new love, old love refreshed, summer love...it's all about love everywhere.

I've been knitting Emma's blanket now for awhile...I can not express how many times I have ripped it out and put it back together here and there....focus I say...focus. Okay yes, I can see it finished in my minds eyes like a computer it would be nice to just print it out...okay reality check, hehe. One must admit it would be quite nice if it were possible especially in this era where time is in so much demand. For me though..it's been that cute little girl in the photograph...yes...my Bella has been fixed. It will be a week tomorrow. I check her little tummy and feel so badly for her, the hair is gone, and all that remains is stitches.  She's been so clingy, sleeping a lot just lounging as things heal. To follow this summer will be having her declawed. She has destroyed a lot of things and darn it this is a time when things should remain nice...and one can purchase the things they couldn't with children around the house. But, life doesn't always work that way...someone or something finds it's way into your heart and you find yourself back at square one...not a bad place to be filled with love all over again. It's the beauty of love it never stops finding it's way into your heart one way or another.

No comments:

Post a Comment

It's nice to meet you! Thank you for taking time to add your thoughts and opinions. Have a wonderful day.