Friday, August 15, 2014

Sunsets Smiles Rise....


I have this fascination with sunsets...


The way they photograph is amazing....


The clouds, the way the sun lights them like a glow from a candle, and the American Flag that says "Freedom" and so much more... in every image I capture, where it stands. It's power and what it represents flows right through me, grabs hold of my spirit, I can almost feel all who gave their lives to offer it generation to generation.


And when the sunsets, I know, it will rise to a new day, new beginnings. A day left behind a new day to do and be whatever we choose. That's Freedom! And with it comes smiles....


of my daughter who adores her son, Will, who is nearly one. I don't believe I've ever seen a happier baby.


to my oldest son's daughter Cami who was born after, Will, she made it from the NICU after a bit of a struggle, yet, here she is home, and nearly 5 months old.


to the youngest of the grand babies and my second oldest son's daughter, Emma, now 3 months, who too smiles all the time, that is when her belly is full. 

How can I not smile at things I love, especially when love is everything to us all in this wild world. It's' the only thing that makes any sense, and the thing, the feeling, I adore the most in this life, is simply...LOVE.

I am Blessed everyday by those around me and I am grateful, even to you my readers, so with that said this is for you!













No comments:

Post a Comment

It's nice to meet you! Thank you for taking time to add your thoughts and opinions. Have a wonderful day.