Tuesday, April 22, 2014

A bountiful of babies


Spring has arrive and it's been filled with babies.... of all kinds.


Remember baby William who was born November 12, 2013 he is really becoming a big boy, ooh so fast.
At 5 months here and now nearly 6 it's hard to believe how moments in time seem to fly by... That of course, is his mama, my daughter, Dannon. She is such a wonderful mother and a beautiful daughter.


As you may remember too, I purchased a Cannon Rebel EOS T3i and have been having so much fun experimenting with all the different settings, and ways I can photograph. I am loving it. This certainly says spring is here to stay, and the rebirth of everything is glorious, isn't it?


Then there is this new one added to my grand baby list. Meet Camilla (Ca Mil La) Marie, she was born premature on March 25th with a few minor problems that has her still at the NICU finally weighing in at 7 lbs. which took quite awhile. She is coming home the first week of May, she is my very first grand daughter. I am in love! Welcome to our family and the world little girl. 
On that note, I have another grand daughter due to arrive the end of May. We are so blessed with babies.


Even the smallest of baby flowers that grow random in our yards. Most apply fertilizer which saddens me as these are so beautiful when in bloom. The color is magnificent as are the dainty blooms.


This little one was rather funny, I was in the woods photographing when I noticed him on the ground. He followed me, then I him, it was so unusual yet fascinating that when he stopped, it was if to say okay, take my photograph I'm ready now, and so I did. Nice pose, hey! 
My apology for being away for so long, the last few months have been filled with babies, each having there own little issues that required them to have hospital stays. Even little William, who gave us all a scare, not to worry he is fine. Merely lactose intolerant which took the doctors awhile to figure out. Strange huh!

Thank you for stopping by again, I hope you enjoy the photographs and have a wonderful spring day.

No comments:

Post a Comment

It's nice to meet you! Thank you for taking time to add your thoughts and opinions. Have a wonderful day.