Monday, March 24, 2014

Red Ticking Vintage Clothespin Bag


Hello dear readers, I've been sewing a lot as I have mentioned in previous posts. Designing pillow cases, aprons, my little bags, and these darling little clothespin bags. They are made to be a bit vintage, some of them have a tea stained outside also.


They are made of red ticking fabric, completely lined with a tea stained quality muslin, has a 
6" opening.


Also contains a wooden hanger, baby size for this one.
With spring here I am sure there are many beginning to hang out clothes for drying. Oh, how I love the smell of laundry hung outside. The fresh scent of the air is intoxicating. There is not one product on the market that can match the scent of the outdoors.


The inside is also finished with french seams for no fraying making it easy to wash. I have in the making one with a zipper, if you're like me and I leave it outside all night I prefer to close so not to be surprised when sticking in hand on next use.
There will be a few ready to go in a few days. I will post them in Ewenique Farm Goods at the top of my blog. This one measures 12" long by 8" wide. There are a couple larger ones in the making. They are all done in red, navy blue, gray and brown ticking.

Thank you for stopping by....




No comments:

Post a Comment

It's nice to meet you! Thank you for taking time to add your thoughts and opinions. Have a wonderful day.